Thursday, January 31, 2019

The year of no shopping

I need to get this out of my chest and hold this post accountable for my pledge! I mean myself, accountable. Tomorrow will be the 1st of February and I will start this ridiculous idea of the year of no shopping (trial!) Since I've already bought everything our home/we needed on January, I think it is safe to say that I'm reaaadaaaayyyyyyhhhh!

Let's set a few ground rules.

1) I can spend for groceries.
2) I can spend for gifts. (tricky, but only date/occasion-appropriate ones)
3) Read all of my already bought books if I want to buy a new one.
4) No more facial/make up stuff. Already got stocks until end of 2020!!
5) No buying bags, coats, jackets, shoes, even electronics, NO!
6) When in doubt, say NO.

Let's see how far can I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment