Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Enhance your feeling of self-worth.

I will teach my daughters this as if their lives depend on it. It was not made upon me when I was growing up, not until I got into a boarding school, but it stopped there too, when I left.

In my own family I will force myself to religiously remind my girls that they are worthy, and their efforts and their voices are, too. I will willingly accept their flaws, their shortcomings and their failures as I would want for my own to accept mine.

Judging and critics would only worsen things, negative feedbacks would only draw them further than me. My understanding of what they are going through would help them to recognize their true potentials and eventually their value and self-worths.

Oh I hope I won't ruin this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment