Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mistakes I do not want to do, and insyaAllahs I would make myself do

1) I would not criticize my children for who they are, instead if I see fit, I would give them constructive feedbacks to build them up, never to break them apart.

2) I would not remind my children of their failure in life however small I might think it was and take it against them. Especially in front of anybody else. Or even to joke around.

3) I would remind my children that I love them everyday, if not every hour of my living life, in any way possible, any way so they would realize it.

4) I would never burden my children of my own mistakes and make them feel responsible for it.

5) I would never hold my kids guilty for not giving me money or any material figure so they can show me their appreciation for raising them.

6) I would make myself available for my children in every occasion during they will be needing me however petty/unimportant/insignificant that occasion is to me at the time.

7) I would lend my ear and soul for them during when they need mine to help them go through life, however simple I think that is at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment