Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today is Teacher's Day.

I remembered dancing and singing on stage when I was 10 as a celebration held by the school to celebrate that unexpectedly truly memorable day for the teachers, obviously, and me- :)

It was my first time singing as a solo-which i wouldnt dare to repeat the 'stunt' again after that until now, and in the middle of the song, which is the chorus, i was so nervous and i forgot the lyrics :(

And i stopped singing, and everyone was staring, and i smiled, (a reluctant smile) and i whispered to the nearest friends who turned up to be my backup singers and they were confused they couldnt make up what i was saying and i was so hopeless and closed my eyes and sang the song all over again, WITHOUT the chorus.

It was the most embarassing moment at that time, and if i could turn back the time, i promise i will be 100% extremely focus in the rehearsel back then. Well, it's just a wish. Im just glad it was over (eventho the rest of 5 minutes on the stage seemed to feel like forever!)

Anyways, happy teacher's day to all. Especially to LIFE, as for it is the most loyal teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment